Vegan Creamy Squash Soup
Servings: 2 People
- 1 cup squash cubed
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- ½ cup coconut cream
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp dried garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp squash seeds toasted, to serve
- In a large pot, melt the almond butter. Toss the squash cubes for 2 minutes. Pour in the vegetable stock. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the thyme, garlic, cayenne, salt and cook for 2 minutes. Use an electric hand beater and make the soup smooth.
- Add the coconut cream and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the squash seeds on top before serving.
I’m a healthy living blogger who loves to help people who care about having an eco-friendly home environment and a healthy lifestyle. With proper nutrition I helped my brother to cure gastritis and my father to normalize his blood pressure.