Vegan Mushroom Rosemary Risotto
Delicious and easy to make Vegan Mushroom Rosemary Risotto.
- ½ cup Dried Mushroom
- 1 ½ Cup Rice
- 1 tbsp Rosemary minced
- 2 cup Mushroom Stock
- ½ tsp Mixed Herbs
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Soak the rice in water for 10 minutes. Wash and drain well.
- In a large pan, melt the almond butter.
- Add the dried mushroom and the rice and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the mixed herbs, sea salt, cayenne pepper, rosemary and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the mushroom stock and cover. Cook for 15 minutes or until the liquid evaporates.
- Serve hot.