Vegan Chickpea + Coconut Green Salad
- ½ cup Chickpeas sautéed
- ½ cup Spinach chopped roughly
- 1/3 cup Coconut Meat chopped
- ½ cup Avocado cubed
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp Coconut Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- ½ tsp Dried Sage
- In a small bowl, combine the sage, salt, pepper, coconut cider vinegar, chili flakes and honey. Mix well and keep aside for now.
- Cook Chickpeas over medium heat with Olive Oil for about 6-7 minutes. I like to make sure they have a little brown on them. (Add Garlic if you enjoy it as much as I do)
- In a mixing bowl, combine chickpeas, avocado, coconut, tomato and spinach. Toss well.
- Add the dressing and coat again. Serve.
I’m a healthy living blogger who loves to help people who care about having an eco-friendly home environment and a healthy lifestyle. With proper nutrition I helped my brother to cure gastritis and my father to normalize his blood pressure.