A diet rich in fruit and vegetables can prevent, reduce and even eliminate cancer cells. Juicing is one of the best ways to make your everyday meals super healthy.
A carrot juice maker may help you to ease getting nutrients you need and boost your health.
What Is Cancer?
By cancer people mean different conditions when the immune system doesn’t work well and normal healthy cells stop functioning properly. When the natural process of a cell life is disturbed, such a cell begins to mutate and multiply uncontrollably.
Cancer cells can use nutrients and energy against the body and form cancerous tumors. Moreover, they can part from the tumors and move to other parts of the body forming new tumors.
It is very important to treat the organism properly as soon as possible to reverse the effects of cancer cells and completely remove them from the body.
Many kinds of research show that a diet rich in fruit and vegetables is a key to a healthy lifestyle and prevention of many diseases. Juices are said to be very useful for providing to your body the maximum of nutrients and vitamins. According to many scientists, green juices are very effective for fighting and eliminating cancer.
Green Fruits and Vegetables Composition
Fruit and vegetables contain lots of different vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fiber, water, and phytochemicals that are very beneficial for health. Many of these phytonutrients, or phytochemicals, give the color to a fruit or a vegetable. Phytonutrients protect the plants from different microbes, pests, insects, sun rays, etc.
Each color gives information about what nutrients a certain group of fruit and vegetables contains. Fruits and veggies of the same color have similar components.
Green plants are colored by chlorophyll. Besides chlorophyll, green fruit and vegetables also contain indole, fiber, sulforaphane, vitamin K, vitamin B, carotenoids, lutein, zeaxanthin, and minerals.
Benefits of Green Fruits and Veggies
All of the abovementioned components are very important for many processes in people’s bodies.
- heal tissues
- repair DNA damage
- detoxify the body
- reduce the risk of cancer
- provide digestive enzymes
- restore energy and increases vitality
- boost the immune system
- keep teeth and bones strong and healthy
- lower blood pressure
- maintain vision health
- improve mood etc.
Moreover, green foods contain a lot of fiber which helps the digestive system to function well, prevents digestive problems, lowers blood sugar levels, decreases the risk of diabetes and helps to lower cholesterol levels. Foods rich in fiber are known as the best means of losing weight.
So, including green vegetables and fruits in your everyday meals is essential and brings lots of benefits to your health and overall development.
Examples of healthy green fruits and vegetables:
- Romaine lettuce
- Collard greens
- Brussels sprouts
- Green grapes
- Green apples
- Swiss chard
- Green beans
Green Anti-cancer Juices
As it was stated above, one of the main benefits of green fruits and vegetables is their ability to reduce the risk of cancer. This is due to antioxidants and flavonoids which act to make the risk of cancer less dangerous.
Juices provide us with vitamins and nutrients that are easily absorbed by our bodies, it’s much easier to get everything you need from juices than from food.
That’s why juicing is a great way to get all the antioxidants for fighting cancer.
- they contain a lot of nutrients that neutralize carcinogens, substances that promote cancer formation;
- they contain lots of nutrients that block carcinogens from reaching healthy cells;
- they help to detoxify your body;
- they strengthen the immune system, which is very important as it can function properly to fight cancer.
Scientists say that our body creates hundreds of cancer cells every day that are killed by our immune system, so it should be strong enough.
Obviously, green juices are essential for our health. They are rich in minerals, vitamins, and nutrients that eliminate dangerous cells. Green juices are highly recommended to people with cancer and a weak immune system. These juices can significantly lessen cancer cells and eliminate their negative effect.
Add green juices to your everyday meals to boost your immune system and stay always healthy.
Anti-cancer Green Juice Recipes
Here are the combinations of products that you can put in a juicer to make a healthy anti-cancer drink:
- Take equal parts of carrots and springs of asparagus.
- Use 1 apple, 4 carrots, 3 celery stalks and a small piece of ginger.
- Use 6 stalks of celery, 1 cucumber, 3 large swiss chard leaves, 1 cup of arugula, 3 inches of ginger root, 2 limes (peeled if non-organic), 2 granny smith apples.
- Take 1 cucumber, 8 carrots, 4 leaves of kale.
- Use 1 cucumber, 1 medium size beet, and a small piece of ginger.
- Use 1 green apple, 4-6 carrots, 1 broccoli stalk, 1 medium beet.
- Take 1 green apple, 6-8 carrots, 1 bunch of baby bok choy.
Anti-cancer Smoothie for Breakfast
- 1/4 part hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 parts filtered water
- 1 part frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 0,5 part frozen or fresh pomegranate arils
- 4 parts fresh greens
- 1 1-inch knob fresh ginger
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- juice of 1 lime
- 0,5 part frozen raw broccoli florets
- Combine hemp seeds and water in a blender.
- Next, add the frozen strawberries, banana, and pomegranate arils.
- Add the ginger, mint, greens, cocoa powder, broccoli, flax meal, and lime juice.
- Place the lid on the blender and blend about 1 minute.
- Drink immediately.