Crispy Vegan Cauliflower Tacos
Breaded Cauliflower Vegan Taco Recipe
Delicious Vegan Crispy Cauliflower Tacos Recipe. These tacos are very easy to make and are topped with a Spicy Cashew Crema!
Servings: 2 people
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Cauliflower Floret (enough for a meal for two)
- 1 1/2 Cups Bread Crumbs
- Purple Cabbage
- Spring Mix Lettuce
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Unsalted Cashews
- 1 Chipotle Pepper (From canned adobo)
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Lime
- Chili Powder
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Corn Tortillas
- Sauce:- adobo chili pepper, a little almond milk, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, cashews! Blend!! Make sure you refrigerate for 30-45 mins so it thickens
- Mix flour, almond milk, paprika, and any additional seasonings you would like.
- Dip cauliflower in (mixture from above) and coat with vegan bread crumbs, we added jalapeño cashews for an extra kick!
- Bake for 15-20mins on 375 & broil on 500 for 5 to make sure they’re crispy
- Tacos:- 2 corn tortillas, purple cabbage, cauliflower from oven, avocado, jalapeños, and sauce!!! Enjoy