Simple centrifugal juicers destroy all the essential heat-sensitive nutrients. A cold press juicer differs from other models, it extracts juice by first crushing the ingredient at first stage and then pressing it. This way gives a high yield of juice with healthy nutrition and enzymes saved.
The best slow juicer doesn’t produce heat, that may destroy enzymes while juicing and gives a better taste. This technology also means that it is longer lasting and more durable than centrifugal juicers.
Check out my top of best slow juicers 2019 and reviews with all pros and cons of each model.
Best Slow Juicer 2019
- Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor with Brush, Juice Recipes for Vegetables and Fruits
- Willsence Slow Juice Extractor, Nutrition Master with Reverse Function, Fruits and Vegetable Pulpfresh System
- Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor with Juice Jug & Brush for Cleaning
- Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Masticating Dual-Stage Juicer
- Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11 Noble Silver with Cookbook
- Aicook Slow Masticating Juicer with Reverse Function & Non-Slip Feet
- Aicok Cold Press Juicer Machine with Pre-Clean Function and Brush
Best Slow Juicer 2019 Comparison
(revolutions per minute)
|Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer|
|3.4 kg||80||150 Watts|
|Willsence Slow Juice Extractor|
|Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer||11.05 pounds||80||150 Watts|
|Omega J8006||18 pounds||80||200 Watts|
|Hurom Elite Slow Juicer||13.8 pounds||43||150 Watts|
|Aicook Slow Masticating Juicer||13.8 pounds||60||150 Watts|
|Aicok Cold Press Juicer Machine||5.68 Kg||60||150 Watts|
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor with Brush, Juice Recipes for Vegetables and Fruits – Best Slow Juicer
The Aicok is the best slow press juicer with low speed masticating technology for saving the highest nutritional value. The low speed at 80 RPM and 7 segment spiral opening up minimizes oxidation and preserves enzymes and nutrients in juices and the juice yield is higher. Its decelerating gear reduces noise and vibration, so it works very quietly.
The Aicok juicer is very easy to clean, assemble and disassemble in minutes. The reverse function allows controlling the motion in normal or reverse direction preventing clogging. The pulp separation function perfectly separates the pomace from the juice.
This model is good for juicing celery, kale, green apples, and lemons, etc. But don’t use the juicer for longer than 20 minutes, it can harm the motor.
- Power – 150 watts
- Voltage – 110 V
- Speed – 80 RPM
- Cord Length – 4.0 ft
- Color – Black
- Weight – 3.4 kg
- ETL Certified
- Dimension – 11.8 X 6.5 X 13.7 inches
- DC motor
- Warranty – 2 years + 1-year extra warranty
- Noise – 60 decibels
- Caliber – 2 Inch
Willsence Slow Juice Extractor, Nutrition Master – Best Budget Slow Juicer
The Willsence slow juice extractor with the pulpfresh system and 7-level long spiral system extracts all the nutrients and vitamins from the fruits and vegetables. A floating speed of about 60-80 RPM automatically recognize fruit hardness and makes the unit highly reliable and quiet-working.
You can set the 5 Mode Adjustments for every type of ingredients:
- 1-2 Gears (Soft) – Oranges, grapefruit, grapes, and ingredients of the same hardness
- 3-4 Gears (Middle) – Cucumber, spinach, apple, grapefruit, watermelon, and ingredients of the same hardness
- 5 Gears (Hard): Carrots, pears, celery, wheat grass, kale, pomegranate, pine needles, and ingredients of the same hardness
While juicing soft flesh ingredients like tomatoes, don’t use the juice adjustment rings to avoid blocking of juices. The Willsence juice extractor makes more juice than many other juicers thanks to its special features.
- Product Dimensions – 16.5 x 14 x 7.9 inches
- Speed – 60-80 RPM
- Item Weight – 10.7 pounds
- 3-year warranty
- BPA free material
- Pulpfresh system
- Noise – 60 dB
Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor with Juice Jug & Brush for Cleaning – Best Slow Speed Masticating Juicer from AAOBOSI
The Aobosi Horizontal Slow Juicer can extract different kinds of fruits and vegetables, like celery, wheatgrass, ginger, leafy greens, apples, carrot, oranges, etc. It masticates ingredients better than other extractors that work at speeds of over 1500 rpm and gives drier pulp and higher juice yield.
The dual security system will not let the juicing process start until all parts are correctly assembled. The reverse function helps to clean the appliance and avoid stucks. This best cold press slow juicer works well for both vegetables and fruits and it doesn’t heat up while juicing.
What’s in the box:
- 150 W Aobosi masticating juicer extractor
- Juice glass
- Pulp glass
- Juicer glass
- User manual
- Power – 150 W
- Noise – less than 60 decibels
- 1-Month Free Trial
- 2-Year Warranty
- Speed – 80 RPM
- Package Dimensions – 14.5 x 11.8 x 11 inches
- Item Weight – 11.05 pounds
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Masticating Dual-Stage Juicer – Best Low Speed Juicer from Omega
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is not just the best slow speed juicer from Omega giving an impressive amount of juice. The appliance also works as a nutrition center or a food processor and can make pasta, baby food, frozen desserts, sorbets or grind coffee. This juicer excels at extracting liquid from raw fruits and vegetables.
It is excellent for oranges, leafy greens, crisp apples, cucumbers, beets, celery, etc. The manufacturer has also designed the Omega J8006 portable so that you could use it outdoors.
- Speed – 80 RPM
- Voltage – 110/120
- Item Weight – 18 pounds
- Product Dimensions – 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches
- 15 year warranty
- Wattage – 200
The Omega J8006 is a good slow juice extractor for those who are serious about creating fresh vegetable and fruit juices at home. Great for busy, on the go people who want a fast and healthy solution.
Hurom Elite Slow Juicer Model HH-SBB11 Noble Silver with Cookbook – Best Hurom Slow Juicer Model
The Hurom HH Elite Slow Juicer is aт efficient juiceк with a new twin-winged auger and Auto-Pulp feature. The Slow Squeezing Technology produces more juice and less pulp than previous models of this brand. The Auto-Pulp feature ejects pulp only when there is no more juice to be extracted and gives the maximum result.
This kitchen appliance process any type of fruits and vegetables, wheatgrass, leafy greens, nuts, and soy to make milks, juices, sauces, even baby food, marinades, fresh soymilk, nut milks or tofu. This top slow juicer can work with all kinds of fruit, vegetables, and nuts and without any problems with slicing hardest ingredients.
The safety lock system will not let the juicer turn on until all parts are placed properly.
- Twin-winged auger
- Hopper lid for dust-free storage
- New Auto-Pulp feature
- Improved recipe book
- Juice Cap
- Black silicone and plastic internal components
- Nesting juice and pulp containers
- 2 cleaning brushes
- Large Tritan magnetic safety bowl (500ml) with measuring scale
- 2 improved Ultem strainers
- Recessed carrying handle
- Power – 150 watts
- 10-year warranty on the motor
- 2-year warranty on parts
- Speed – 43 RPM
- Product Dimensions – 9.8 x 6.4 x 15.7 inches
- Item Weight – 13.8 pounds
Aicook Slow Masticating Juicer for Fruits, Vegetables, and Smoothies with Reverse Function & Non-Slip Feet – Best Whole Slow Juicer
The Aicook Slow Masticating Juicer is a multifunctional device with 3 filter designs that can not only extract liquid but also make ice cream, baby food, and coulis etc. This machine has more accessories than the standard juicer.
The ingredients made through the precise filter are more slag-free ( juices and oleaginous milk, and the coarse filter can leave some pulp (baby food, juice with pulp and cereal drinks with slag). Ice cream accessories with no holes give an opportunity to cook fruit smoothies, ice cream, and vegetable salads.
Don’t forget to soften the beans by water before making almond or soy milk.
- 3-in-1Powerful Function
- Speed – 60 RPM
- 3 Inch Wide Mouth Feed Chute
- 1000ML Juicer Jug and Pulp Collector
- 304 Stainless Steel Main Body
- Automatically Separates Juice From Pulp
- 3 Years Warranty
- Noise level – 60 db
- Lifelong customer and service technical consultation
- Package Dimensions – 15.5 x 14.2 x 12.6 inches
- Item Weight – 13.8 pounds
- Wattage – 150 watts
Masticating Slow Juicer Aicok for Fruits and Vegetables with Pre-Clean Function and Brush – Best Vertical Slow Juicer
This juicer appliance can extract juice preserving all the enzymes and nutrients as it works on the masticating mechanism. The 3-inch feeder chute reduces the time for cooking as you don’t need to cut or slice the ingredients into pieces before juicing.
A drip-free smart cap separates the juice from the pulp automatically. The safety sensor button prevents the best vertical juicer from running until the cover is placed properly. The base is made of a strong plastic, and it issomewhat heavy enough to stay in place while you use it.
- A 3 years warranty
- Speed – 60 rpm
- Lifelong technical consultation and customer service
- Power – 150W
- ETL Certified
- Voltage – 110V-120V, 50/60Hz
- Weight – 5.68 Kg
- Product Dimensions – 7.3 x 7.3 x 19.1 inches
What is the Best Slow Juicer to Buy – Buyer’s Guide
Today there are many models on the market boasting various extra features. All of them may be the best ones available, but it is hard to understand what juicer is made exactly for you.
What is the best slow juicer:
- Budget. A slow juicer is a long term and big investment. As a rule, best commercial slow juicers last much longer than usual centrifugal juicers do. So the best price for a slow juicer may be higher but it saves money on replacements ingredients due to the higher juice output. And as a rule, more expensive devices usually have more perks.
- A multi-purpose device or just a juicer. If you want only juice, you shouldn’t pay for extra functions. If you are interested in cooking baby food, frozen desserts, making pasta, etc, make sure the model you choose does everything you need.
- Brand. Read slow juicer reviews on Amazon or any other trusted sites (besides the product’s owners sites where the company has control over buyer’s reviews) to find reliable slow juicer best brand.
- Pulp ejection. Best slow juicer brands have their own internal or external pulp collectors. I recommend an external one, you will not have to waste time stopping to empty the container.
- The size of the chute. A wider feeder chute lets you put in the ingredients without the need to pre-cut them saving your time. Iа the question of time is not a problem for you, choose a smaller chute. But keep in mind that big chutes also reduce the chance of clogging and oxidation.
- The size of a juicer and containers. If your kitchen is small a masticating juicer with a small footing is the best decision for you. A slow juicer with big cups is preferable if you make juice often. It will not waste your time having to transfer the extracted juice into larger bowls from time to time.
- What you will juice. Not every juicer is good at extracting liquid from everything. Some are best at juicing soft fruits and vegetables, some work best with hard foods and others make butter, sauces, and baby foods better. For example, top-rated cold press juicers with twin gears are made for juicing hard ingredients like watermelon rinds but it works not so good for soft fruits.
- Ease of clean. This point is very important if make juices every day. Slow juicers must be washed after every use. If you don’t like to spend your time cleaning things, choose a cold press juicer having a reverse function with dishwasher-safe accessories.
Note: Juicing a lemon removes bad smells and keeps the machine fresh.
- How often you will use it. Some cold press juicers can easily overheat, so if you are not going to make juices on a regular, a cheap masticating juicer is alright, otherwise, it’s better to choose a little more expensive machine. Also pay attention to the safety protection against overheating or buy powerful juicers if long periods will be involved.
You can’t make a mistake with the 7 juicers on our list above – there are models for anyone. Now you have all the information you need to do make the right choice. You also have the buyer’s guide above to find out which is the best slow juicer exactly for you.
I’m a healthy living blogger who loves to help people who care about having an eco-friendly home environment and a healthy lifestyle. With proper nutrition I helped my brother to cure gastritis and my father to normalize his blood pressure.