Not every juicer is able to juice hard vegetables like carrots or apples.
So if you wanna know what is the best juicer for carrots, you’re in the right place.
Here you will find best carrot juicer reviews and complete buyer’s guide.
There are a great variety of juicers on the market with different specifications.
I’m going to show you the best ones.
Here is the list of Best Juicers for Carrots 2019.
Best Juicer for Carrots 2019
- Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor
- Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor
- Hamilton Beach 67608A Juicer
- KOIOS Juicer
- MUELLER Juicer
- Costway 5-in-1 Juice Extractor
- SKG Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor
Best Juicer for Carrots 2019 Comparison
|Model||Manufacturer||Power (Watts)||Weight (pounds)||Product Dimensions (inches)|
|Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor|
|SIBAKE||150||11.05||14.5 x 11.8 x 11|
|Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor|
|Hamilton Beach||800||9.75||14.5 x 11.5 x 7.5|
|Hamilton Beach 67608A Juicer||Hamilton Beach||800||7.8||11.5 x 7.8 x 14.4|
|KOIOS Juicer||KOIOS||---||10.15||0.5 x 15.8 x 9.1|
|MUELLER Juicer||Mueller Austria||1100||2.2||18 x 17 x 14.2|
|Costway 5-in-1 Juice Extractor||COSTWAY||800||13 lbs||12.5 x 8 x 15.5|
|SKG Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor||SKG||240||15.8||20.4 x 8.7 x 11.4|
Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor – Best Juicer Machine for Carrots
The Aobosi Slow Juicer is a powerful multi-purpose device. It can juice not only carrots but also other soft or hard vegetables, leafy greens, and fruits (apples, barley grass, strawberries, oranges, grapes, ginger celery, etc). This best juicer for greens and carrots performs the low speed masticating technology.
The speed is less than 80 rpm with a long time of work (10 mins). This technology extracts up to 20% more juice, keeps nutritional value and saves vitamins, minerals, enzymes in the drink, preventing oxidation, and making it more healthy for your body.
The small mouth design prevents your hands from getting injured while putting ingredients in it.
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Slow Masticating Juicer extractor
- 1 x Juice cup
- 1 x Pulp cup
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x User Manual
- Power – 150W
- Package Dimensions – 14.5 x 11.8 x 11 inches
- RPM – 80-100/min
- Item Weight – 11.05 pounds
- Juice Jar – 950ml
- Pulp Jar – 800ml
- Rating – 120V 60Hz
- Low Noise level – Less than 65dB
- 1-Month Free Trial & 2-Year Warranty
Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor – Best Juicer for Carrots and Apples
The main feature is the wide 3” feed chute that will help you to save time for juicing, now you don’t need to spend time on cutting products (besides large fruit like watermelon or pineapple of course).
The Hamilton Beach can fit whole foods thanks to its big mouth.
This best juicer for carrots claims it extracts 24% more juice than its competitors.
Four medium sized carrots fill up half of the 32oz pitcher.
- 3-year warranty
- Noise Level – 91dB
Cord Length – 2′ 6 1/2″
- Power – 800 watts
- Height x Width x Depth – 14.5 x 11.5 x 7.5 inches
- Item Weight – 9.75 pounds
Hamilton Beach 67608A Juicer – Best Juicer for Carrot Juice from Hamilton
The Hamilton Beach 67608A is a centrifugal juicer that was called the “Most Efficient” juicer by Food and Wine Magazine beating such monsters as Omega, Breville and the Juiceman Pro. It is very well thought out juicer – the spout doesn’t drip, the lid on the pitcher prevents all splashing.
The cutting blades deal with hard products such as apples, cucumbers, carrots, beet, and celery easily.
Don’t keep the extracted juice for more than 24 hours as it may be spoiled. The unit is dishwater safe, but hand wash is also very easy and won’t take up more than 5 minutes. Clean it right after using for pulp does not dry out.
What’s in the box:
- Cleaning brush with very stiff bristles to dislodge pulp
- 800-watt motor
- Extra-large 3-inch feed chute
- Pulp catcher
- 20-oz juice cup
- Stainless steel cutting disc/shredder and strainer
- Voltage – 110/120 volts
- 800-watt motor
- Weight – 7.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions – 11.5 x 7.8 x 14.4 inches
- Parts are dishwasher safe (but only on a top rack)
- 20oz juice cup
- Extra-large pulp catcher
- A stainless steel cutting disk and straining basket
- 3-year limited warranty
KOIOS Juicer – Best Juicer for Carrots and Leafy Greens
This best slow juicer for carrots can extract all types of fruits, greens, and vegetables. It is suitable for juicing ginger root, carrots, apples, spinach, etc. The KOIOS Juicer keeps more nutrients that are vulnerable to heat (vitamin C and various enzymes) and vitamins than any centrifugal juicer does.
This system provides minimal Oxidation and less foaming. As a result, juices taste fresher and lasts for up to 72 hours. The KOIOS Juicer is made from a strong plastic called polyethylene that is BPA-free and absolutely safe for making juices.
It has 2 containers and doesn’t make a mess. Don’t use the juicer longer than 20 minutes, it can affect the motor.
What’s in the box:
- Masticating Juicer
- Juice Container
- Pulp Container
- Cleaning Brush
- User Manual
- Noise Level – less than 60db
- A 10 years warranty for the motor
- A 3 years warranty for the remaining parts
- Lifelong technical consultation and customer service
- Speed – 80 RPM
- Product Dimensions – 0.5 x 15.8 x 9.1 inches
- Item Weight – 10.15 pounds
MUELLER Juicer – Best Juicer for Carrots for Small Kitchen
The Mueller Juicer is a low counter-top footprint device with a powerful 1,100-watt motor for a good price. It can extract a 16 oz pitcher of juice in only 8 seconds without clogging. The system of protection prevents the motor were to overheat from an unstable power supply. It shuts oﬀ the motor automatically if needed.
There is also a safety feature that doesn’t allow the device to start if any of its parts are not installed correctly.
Thanks to its large feed chute you can make drinks using whole fruits and vegetables and don’t waste your time for chopping.
It has a dual-speed system:
- 12000 to 15000 RPM for soft products (oranges, tomatoes, etc.)
- 15000 to 18000 RPM for hard vegetables and fruit (carrots, celery, kale, etc.)
You can use the slower speed to let less oxygen into the juice. The nutrients will not disappear as quickly.
It makes its work quickly and yields a lot of juice. The suction cups on the bottom won’t let the juicer move on the counter.
- 2 speeds
- Speed – 12000-18000 RPM
- Max Power – 1100 W
- Volts – 110-120
- Cord length – 48 inches
- Stainless Steel Blades
- Pulp cup – 68 oz
- Juice cup – 32 oz
- Package Dimensions – 18 x 17 x 14.2 inches
- Item Weight – 2.2 pounds
Costway 5-in-1 Juice Extractor – Juicer that Juices Everything
This device from Costway is not only a good carrot juice extractor but multi-functional helper that includes juicer, blender, chopper, grinder and food processor all in one.
As a juicer, it can work with whole fruit with its wide chute (75mm). This juice doesn’t have any froth and tastes very good.
As a blender, it can make frozen, creamy drinks and smoothies for several persons.
In addition, it can mix eggs, work as a meat grinder, chopper or slicer.
This Costway juicer works only when the lid is locked in place with the locking arm that makes it absolutely safe for use.
For easier clean-up, you can put a plastic bag in the pulp collector.
- Power – 800 watts
- Dimensions – 12.5″ x 8″ x 15.5″
- Material – Plastic + stainless steel
- Voltage – 120 V
- Weight – About 13 lbs
- 2 Speed Modes
SKG Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor – Best Simple Juicer
SKG is a new brand that is already highly-rated and affordable. The SKG Slow Masticating Juicer is a vertical device with a feed chute as wide as the chutes of centrifugal models. Its speed (60 RPM), which is slower than many other masticating juicers that allow retaining more vitamins, minerals, and enzymes are in the drink.
The slow speed prevents a juicer of heat and minimizes oxidation at every stage of the process. The base and the valve in this model provide a sealed space to keep the juice. You can keep the juices from for up to 3 days, if it’s kept in a sealed container in the fridge.
If you fill a cup to the top before sealing, less air will contact with the juice it will minimize oxidation.
The SKG Slow Masticating Juicer can make sorbets, but use only half-frozen ingredients because hard ice can spoil the device.
SKG extracts the following amounts of juice:
- oranges – 85-90%
- carrots – 42-47%
- pears – 78-83%
- celery – 65-70%
- apples – 65-75%
What’s in the box:
- Motor base
- Standard screen insert for juicing
- Food pusher
- Blank for pureeing and making sorbets
- 3-inch feed chute
- Plastic juicer cover
- Cleaning brush
- Juice jugs
- Instruction manual
- Recipe book
- Speed – 60 RPM
- Power – 240 W
- Warranty – 2 years on parts
- 10-year warranty on the motor and base
- Materials – Tritan food grade materials
- Weight – 22.6 lbs
- Dimensions – 280 x 206 x 365 mm
- Feed Chute – 3”
If you need a convenient affordable masticating juicer for carrots, the SKG Slow Masticating Juicer is a good choice.
What are the Benefits Of Having Carrot Juicer?
A carrot is a great source of vitamins and minerals:
If you don’t wanna eating raw carrots in large quantities to get all the nutrients and vitamins, then a good carrot juicer is what you need for your healthy lifestyle. You will save money on expensive prepackaged juice and get better quality juice without any preservatives.
What To Look For Before Buying Best Juicer For Carrot – Buyer’s Guide
- Versatility. What about choosing the best juicer for carrots, the most important thing to consider is what you are going to juice more often. This is one of the main points to think about before buying. Think about whether you want to juice only carrots or also other fruit and vegetables, make sauces, smoothies and grind coffee.
- Ease and time of use. Top juicing machines are easy to operate, assemble and disassemble. If it has only a couple of basic parts, it is much easier to gather. It is also must be easy to clean. If you are always in a hurry, a centrifugal juicer is an option you need. Otherwise, pay attention to a masticating juicer, it works slower but saves more vitamins and nutrients.
- A yield of juice and its life. A masticating juicer is better compared to centrifugal one in this regard. The juice from slow juicers has a longer life due to less oxidation. If you want to keep a large amount of juice in your fridge, a masticating juicer is what you need
- Budget. As a rule, centrifugal juicers are cheaper than slow juicers.
- Power. A powerful motor is an essential point to deal with hard. Only a powerful juicer can efficiently juice carrots. But masticating juicers need less power than centrifugal ones as its speed much slower.
- Look at the buyer’s unexpected experiences, ratings, and reviews on trusted platforms.
So, this is the list of juicers which are the best to juice carrots. Now you have the right information! Choose the model according to your needs and budget. I advise you to pay attention to the Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor. This is a great model from a good brand for a good price.
I’m a healthy living blogger who loves to help people who care about having an eco-friendly home environment and a healthy lifestyle. With proper nutrition I helped my brother to cure gastritis and my father to normalize his blood pressure.