Drinking organiс juices made of fresh fruits is probably one of the best things you can do for your skin. This way you provide your face and body with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Many girls notice that their face improves after drinking juices instead of coffee in the morning. It looks healthier, much more glowing and beautiful.
TOP 9 Fruits and Vegetables for Skin
To make your face flawless, you should know what juice ingredients can detox your body and face:
- carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene that helps your skin to stay young;
- contain a huge amount of vitamin C, which is good for producing collagen that prevents wrinkles;
- the potassium reduce acne and prevent dark spots.
- this vegetable is famous for its anti-inflammatory and acne-fighting effect;
- contain lots of vitamins and minerals – A, K, E, vitamin B groups, calcium, phosphorous, copper, magnesium, fatty acids, and many other nutrients;
- the combination of nutrients and vitamins promotes the repair the skin and the fiber provoke a bowel movement and helps the waste moving out of the body.
- a beet is a famous blood-clearing food and this point is essential when we talk about face problems;
- don’t use too much beet in your juice as it has a very potent effect and don’t eat it at all if you have kidney stones;
- aside from its anti-inflammatory properties, a beet contains iron, potassium, niacin, copper, and vitamin C, manganese, magnesium, calcium, zinc and folic acid.
- the vitamin A and С content clears spots and maintain an even skin tone;
- a parsley is a kidneys, liver, and urinary tract cleaner;
- it is rich in vitamin K that improves skin elasticity;
- it is a power plant rich in magnesium, potassium, manganese, and vitamin B6;
- it helps to reduce inflammation and acne, while also boosting your immune system;
- this root is rich in skin-supporting vitamins, and minerals which promote clear skin.
- the veggie has high levels of vitamin A, C, K, B, E, beta-carotene, folate, iodine, and calcium;
- it can be added to the juice for blood purifying and healing skin conditions;
- due to its high sulfur content the plant is perfect for clearing and improving your complexion;
- Lemons and Oranges
- they help to clear your skin and purify the blood and the kidneys, assisting in the elimination of toxins;
- contain vitamin C, it is an antioxidant that helps to regenerate other antioxidants in the body, citric acid, and vitamin B groups.
- a glass of water with a little lemon juice is great for detoxing and thus it will make your skin beautiful.
- They prevent your skin from wrinkles and aging;
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away and moreover – make your skin glow;
- Remember to use only organic apples in your juice!
- cucumber juice contains silica, known to improve your complexion.
- this vegetable is also very hydrating as it has a very high water content. This way the skin doesn’t suffer from lack of water, hydrated skin looks healthy and glowing!
Mix these fruits and vegetables as you wish for better taste and you will get maximum profit for your skin and mood.
Carrots + Apple
- 4 carrots;
- 1/2 apple;
- Ginger to taste.
This juice tastes sweet and helps to get rid of snacking habit. Drink it instead of eating candies and buns, and any skin type will look more clean and hydrated.
Carrots + Spinach + Parsley
- 4 carrots;
- Handful of spinach;
- Handful of parsley;
- 1/2 green apple.
This juice is packed with vitamins, and good for every skin type. Parsley stimulates the lymphatic system and reducing water retention, so the face doesn’t look swollen. And the nutrients in spinach and apples make the skin glow.
Super Skin Juice
- 1 apple
- 1 orange, halved and peeled
- 4 carrots
- ½ cucumber, peeled
- a thumb-size piece of ginger
- ½ lemon, peeled
- water, to dilute if needed
- healthy sweetener of choice, to taste
This super combination is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants! Juice the products and enjoy the great taste! This recipe will take only 5 minutes. If the taste seems too strong add clean distilled water. Need a distiller? Check out these best water distillers you can buy.
Pineapple + Cucumber + Parsley
- Few slices or chunks of pineapple;
- 1/2 cucumber;
- 1/2 apple.
Bromelain in pineapple promotes good digestion and as a result good skin. Working with cucumbers and apples helps to calm acne and other inflammations. This juice will make your skin look healthy and glowing.
Crazy Juice Mix
- 1 kale leaf;
- 1 collard leaf;
- Handful of parsley;
- 1 stalk of celery;
- 1 carrot;
- 1/2 red pepper;
- 1 tomato;
- 1 broccoli floret.
This great juice blend is rich in essential nutrients and vitamins for making the skin alive and glowing. It doesn’t demand too many time or efforts but the result will be noticed after everyday drinking this amazing mix.
Don’t forget to pay attention to your diet, you can’t eat garbage, and have amazing skin. Choose the best recipe or create your own and enjoy it every day.