Our feet need a lot of care to keep them healthy as it is the most frequently used part of our body. If you don’t pay enough attention to them, sooner or later you won’t fit into your shoes or notice protruding veins. This is a result of tireless work on your feet all day and bustle.
The best foot massager is a good decision for prevention from varicose, plantar fasciitis, Raynaud syndrome, neuropathy or diabetics.
It saves your money and brings relief. Electric best foot and leg massager machine is a widespread device on the market.
Here I want to show you the best foot massager 2019 available on Amazon.
Best Foot Massager 2019
- Snailax Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat
- Foot Massage Machine Shiatsu
- Nekteck Foot Massager
- RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat
- MaxKare Foot Massager
Best Foot Massager 2019 Comparison
|Model||Air compression||Auto modes||Warranty|
|Snailax Shiatsu Foot Massager|
|Foot Massage Machine from Cloud Massage|
|Nekteck Foot Massager||No||No||1 year|
|RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager||Yes||No||1 year|
|MaxKare Foot Massager||Yes||5||2 years|
Snailax Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat – Best Foot Massager
The Snailax Shiatsu Foot Massager imitates the best therapist‘s hands and relaxes your feet after a long day.
Shiatsu, air compression, rolling, heating, and 3 auto massage modes relieve fatigue, stress, pain, muscle tension, knots, and plantar fasciitis.
The pressure level can be adjusted, you can choose the best one for any case or gradually increase the intensity.
The heat feature makes the massage more relaxing and improves blood circulation.
- Air compression
- 3 auto modes
- 3 intensity levels – low, medium and high
- Heat feature
- Washable feet sleeve
- 30-days money back guarantee for any reason
- 90-days money back guarantee for quality defects
- Warranty – 2 years
Foot Massage Machine Shiatsu – Best Foot Massager for Plantar Fasciitis
The Foot Massage Machine Shiatsu gives a deep kneading massage at any comfort angle.
The bar is easy to adjust so you don’t have to keep your knees together, and legs at a 90 degree angle.
You can massage even the widest place on calves and heels with no problems.
This best foot and calf massager has many sets for air pressure, heat, and vibration.
I recommend using the lowest setting at the beginning.
The best buy foot massager increases blood circulation and relax tired feet and relieves plantar fasciitis. Keep in mind that only high pressure helps to alleviate neuropathy pain and plantar fasciitis. The highest settings are very intense and it takes 2-3 times to get used to it. Minimal pressure is great for soothing tired feet.
- Product Dimensions – 22 x 11 x 17.7 inches
- Weight – 22 pounds
- Easy adjustable bar
- Multiple settings
Nekteck Foot Massager – The Best Foot Massager from Nekteck
The Nekteck Foot Massager offers 6 points of contact on the foot instead of 4. Each of them has 3 rotating nodes, so there are 18 total massage areas working simultaneously on the entire foot including heels and regulating blood flow and even reducing pain in the back.
3 height levels and a manual heating feature give you control for more comfortable use and relieving pain on fatigued muscles. You don’t have to bend down to turn the device on. You can do it by touching it with your toe! The heating feature is infrared so it’s not too hot. It gets very warm but does cycle on and off with the heat source.
If you have higher arches, the middle part of the foot is missed, but you can move your feet up and down to massage any part you wish. If the massage is too hard, put a towel on the massager, if it is too weak, press feet into the pads. You can also use it for shoulders and back if you wish. The unit fit sizes up to 14.
Keep in mind that the massager only works with 120V electricity, you can’t use it with 220V. Don’t stand on the device and don’t use it more than 20 minutes at a time.
What comes in the box:
- Nekteck Foot Massager with Adapter
- User Manual
- 3 height levels
- Wattage – 48 W
- Manual heating feature
- Weight – 3.3 kg
- Warranty – 1 year
- Power Supply – 120V/50~60Hz
- Dimensions – 40.5 x 36.5 x 12 cm
- Over-Heat Protection
- Cord – 6 feet long
RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat – Best Foot Massager for Diabetics
This is the best rated heated foot massager from RENPHO for Shiatsu massage with a heating feature, rotation ball, rolling stick and compression for deep and relaxing massage.
It relieves pain from plantar fasciitis, improves bloodstream and helps blood it carry toxins away, relaxes the whole body including lower back. This top foot massager helps your body to create hormones that provides relax and a sense of calm and reduces stress giving better sleep.
The RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine is controlled with your feet easily and fits up to US men size 12 inches. The cloth is removable and provides clean massage. Detach it through the zipper to clean. Different massage modes give deep kneading therapy and relax for the whole body.
What’s in the box:
- Shiatsu Foot Massager
- User Manual
- Wall Power Supply
- Touch buttons
- Massage space – up to 12 inches
- Size – 16.8 x 15.3 x 9.8 inch
- Adapter Output – DC12V 2.5A
- 3 Kneading intensity
- Adapter Input – 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Weight – 8.5lb
- 3 pressure intensities
- 2 timers sets – 15 and 30 minutes
- Warranty – 1 year
The RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with its stylish is recommended to purchase as a present.
MaxKare Foot Massager – Best Foot Massager for Flat Feet
The MaxKare foot massager with 5 variable and 3 intensity levels modes relaxes muscles and relieve pain and fatigue a real foot therapist.
You can use only shiatsu massage and turn the air pressure off. This best foot and leg massager works with heels, forefeet and mid-part soles.
- rolling and kneading massage and air pressure – massages toes and soles of forefoot part for stress relief
- scraping arches and air pressure – the skin being scraped and massages arches for long compression massage to relieve pressure.
- rolling massage on soles – massages acupuncture points, you can feel mild pain, but it is a normal phenomenon
- air pressure on instep – soft pressure relaxes tense muscles on insteps
- separate heating feature – for comfort and relaxing rest
- Air compression
- Optional heating feature – 104℉
- Rolling feature
- 3 intensity levels – weak, medium and high
- Timer – from 5 to 30 minutes
- Fits with feet up to 11 (US size)
- Warranty – 2 years
- Product Dimensions – 14.8 x 8.9 x 17.1 inches
- Voltage range – 110-240V
Best Foot Massager – Buyer’s Guide
Each best-rated foot and calf massager may use different features – there are models using different instruments (heat, air compression, vibration or rolling balls) and different techniques (rubbing, stroking, vibration and kneading).
To choose the model that will gonna be right exactly for you, get your problem first and find a way to deal with it.
What is the best foot massager for you?
- Spasm tension after a long day – vibrations help relieve it, and deep kneading intensifies blood circulation.
- Raynaud syndrome, diabetics with disturbed microcirculation or neuropathy – a strong and deep massage rushes blood to limbs.
- Diabetes – shiatsu rolling balls with their small amplitude significantly improves the condition of a patient.
- Plantar fasciitis – a top rated foot massager with shiatsu balls speeds the healing of microscopic ruptures up and stretches the fascia. But you should also perform self-massage every day to get a better effect.
The Best Foot Massage Machine – FAQ
Should I use a good foot massage machine when I’m pregnant?
Some doctors recommend using foot massagers to help induce labor. But, I wouldn’t advise to use it, if you’ve just got pregnant.
What is the best foot massager on the market for plantar fasciitis?
I recommend the Foot Massage Machine Shiatsu by Cloud Massage.
Is there any foot massager for large feet?
Yes. The RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine mentioned above fits up to US men size 12 inches. If your feet are bigger, the Nekteck Foot Massager is a good decision for you.
Remember that pain thresholds vary, and even mildest effect from shiatsu balls may seem too rough for someone. Even the best foot and ankle massager is an imitation of a professional therapist’s hands, so don’t forget to consult a doctor before using it!
I hope foot massager reviews above have helped you to make the right choice and now you know the best foot massage exactly device for you.
My name is Stanislav Matveev. Here, on this site I write articles about an eco-friendly and healthy lifestyle. I’ve been a raw vegan since July 2015.